Home › Products › Af-conversation-duo-membership-1-calendar-year-235
Conversation Duo Membership (1 calendar year)
We are pleased to offer this new partnership with the Association Grenoble Oxford.
- This new programme of bilingual conversation duos is a partnership between the "Alliance Francaise d'Oxford", the Oxford Grenoble Association (OGA) in the UK and the "Alliance Grenoble-Oxford" (AGO) in France.
- The purpose is to facilitate linguistic and cultural exchanges between the two cities.
- After payment of the fee (£12 valid for the rest of the calendar year) and acceptance of the terms of the Charter you will receive a list of potential partners with their electronic contact details. All have been vetted for level and suitability. However the associations will not monitor the conversations.
- It is then up to you to choose a partner and decide with them when your conversations will take place, how often and for how long (for example 1 hour every two weeks: 30 minutes in English and 30 minutes in French.)
- Participants in this exchange programme undertake to respond promptly to requests for bilingual conversation and not to contravene basic standards of public decency in their electronic communication
- The partnership will be valid until December 2023, at which point it will be reviewed.
- OGA and AFO undertakes to hand on information only to signed-up members who have explicitly asked to be part of the programme.
- Open to adults only
- By taking part in the programme you undertake to respect the Charter