PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- I understand that the fee is non refundable and non transferrable to a future exam session.
- I confirm my name and details are exactly as they appear on my passport and written as legibly as possible. Any request for the correction of details after the day of the exam will result in an administration fee.
- I understand that my registration will only be complete when payment has been processed.
- I understand that I must bring my original valid piece of identification. I understand that photocopies are not accepted and that I may be denied entry into the examination room if I do not bring the requisite documents.
- I agree to collect and sign for any results certificate and diploma awarded to me at the examination centre, within two weeks of notification. NO CERTIFICATE / DIPLOMA WILL BE SENT DIRECTLY TO CANDIDATES BY POST.
- I agree to inform the examination centre in writing should any of my details change during the examination period, from enrolment to the arrival of diplomas.
- I understand that oral examinations may take place early / late in the day, that there may be a long gap between my oral and my written examination, and that my oral exam may be on a different day to my written exam.
- I understand that my oral exam may be recorded.
- I understand that, once set by the examination centre, my oral examination time will not be changed.
- I understand that exam dates may be subject to alterations or cancellation in all cases of force majeure.
- I understand that all requests for diploma reprints will incur an administrative fee of £15.